The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
LG International Corp (LGI), a subsidiary of LG Corp, is a diversified enterprise with business interests in various sectors including resources, infrastructure and industrial, and logistics. The company’s resources business is involved in coal, oil and gas, metals, food and commodities areas, while infrastructure and industrial business focuses on petrochemicals, industrial infrastructure, healthcare and IT. LGI purchases, develops, and builds various plant facilities, including oil refineries and power generation plants, and carries out domestic and overseas private power generation businesses. It also offers vendor inventory management service. The company has business presence in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Oceania, and Africa. LGI is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LG International Corp - Key Facts
- LG International Corp - Key Employees
- LG International Corp - Major Products and Services
- LG International Corp - History
- LG International Corp - Company Statement
- LG International Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LG International Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Infrastructure
- Business Segment: Others
- Business Segment: Resources
- LG International Corp - Corporate Strategy
- LG International Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LG International Corp - Strengths
- LG International Corp - Weaknesses
- LG International Corp - Opportunities
- LG International Corp - Threats
- LG International Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- LG International Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- LG International Corp, Key Facts
- LG International Corp, Key Employees
- LG International Corp, Major Products and Services
- LG International Corp, History
- LG International Corp, Other Locations
- LG International Corp, Subsidiaries
- LG International Corp, Key Competitors
- LG International Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- LG International Corp, Annual Ratios
- LG International Corp, Interim Ratios
- LG International Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- LG International Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- LG International Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Hyundai Corp
- Korea Gas Corp
- Posco International Corp
- Samsung C&T Corp
- Seoul City Gas Co Ltd
- SK Holdings Co Ltd