1h Free Analyst TimeTelephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telephone and Data Systems Inc (TDS) is a provider of telecommunication services. It offers wireless, home security and automation; cable, wireline broadband; video, TV, and voice; and hosted and managed services to customers. It also provides broadband access; caller ID; internet access; local, regional and long-distance calling services; messaging services; managed network services; security and support services; voice and data services; text, video, and picture messaging; voicemail, and text message alerts. The company sells its products through direct sales, independent agents, third-party national retailers, website, and tele sales. It operates through its subsidiaries across the US. TDS is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Facts
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Employees
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - History
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Company Statement
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate, Eliminations and Other
- Business Segment: TDS Telecom
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: US Cellular
- Key Stats
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Strengths
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Weaknesses
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Opportunities
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Threats
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Facts
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Employees
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, History
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Key Competitors
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Telephone and Data Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Verizon Communications Inc
- T-Mobile US Inc
- Cincinnati Bell Inc
- Charter Communications Inc
- AT&T Inc