The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) is one of the world’s leading agricultural equipment manufacturing companies. Its range of products include tractors, combines; self-propelled sprayers; hay tools; forage equipment; tillage, implements and grain storage; and protein production systems among others. AGCO sells its products through its core brands, namely, Challenger; Fendt; GSI; Massey Ferguson; and Valtra. It also offers wholesale financing and retail financing services in the US and Canada. It markets and sells its products through independent dealers and distributors. The company operates a network of offices across North America; South America; Europe; and Asia. AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, the US.
AGCO Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: AGCO Q2 net income up, provides outlook for 2017
Apr 27,2017: AGCO elects new board member
Feb 07,2017: AGCO reports lower net income for Q4, provides outlook for 2017
Oct 26,2016: AGCO reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for 2016
Aug 04,2016: AGCO reports second quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- AGCO Corporation - Key Facts
- AGCO Corporation - Key Employees
- AGCO Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- AGCO Corporation - Major Products and Services
- AGCO Corporation - History
- AGCO Corporation - Company Statement
- AGCO Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- AGCO Corporation - Business Description
- AGCO Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- AGCO Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AGCO Corporation - Strengths
- AGCO Corporation - Weaknesses
- AGCO Corporation - Opportunities
- AGCO Corporation - Threats
- AGCO Corporation - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 27, 2017: AGCO Q2 net income up, provides outlook for 2017
- Apr 27, 2017: AGCO elects new board member
- Feb 07, 2017: AGCO reports lower net income for Q4, provides outlook for 2017
- Oct 26, 2016: AGCO reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for 2016
- Ratio Definitions
- AGCO Corporation, Key Facts
- AGCO Corporation, Key Employees
- AGCO Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- AGCO Corporation, Major Products and Services
- AGCO Corporation, History
- AGCO Corporation, Other Locations
- AGCO Corporation, Subsidiaries
- AGCO Corporation, Joint Venture
- AGCO Corporation, Key Competitors
- AGCO Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios
- AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- AGCO Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- AGCO Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- AGCO Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- AGCO Corporation, Ratio Charts