The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BBA Aviation plc (BBA Aviation) is a provider of aviation support and aftermarket services. It offers refueling, ground handling, crew and passenger services, de-icing, fuel facility management and other related services. The company provides these services to the owners and operators of private, business and commercial aircraft. The company also serves the military aviation market. BBA Aviation provides aftermarket services such as repair and overhaul to small thrust capacity gas turbine engines; and service and support to legacy aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. The company operates in Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, the Americas and Africa. BBA Aviation is headquartered in London, England the UK.
BBA Aviation plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 05,2017: BBA Aviation CEO Pryce to retire early
Mar 01,2017: BBA Aviation names David Crook as group Finance Director
Dec 07,2016: EPIC Fuels And Signature Flight Support Team Up to Improve and Expand Aviation Card Networks
Nov 01,2016: BBA Aviation appoints Mark Johnstone as president & COO of Global Engine Services
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- BBA Aviation plc - Key Facts
- BBA Aviation plc - Key Employees
- BBA Aviation plc - Key Employee Biographies
- BBA Aviation plc - Major Products and Services
- BBA Aviation plc - History
- BBA Aviation plc - Company Statement
- BBA Aviation plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- BBA Aviation plc - Business Description
- BBA Aviation plc - Corporate Strategy
- BBA Aviation plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BBA Aviation plc - Strengths
- BBA Aviation plc - Weaknesses
- BBA Aviation plc - Opportunities
- BBA Aviation plc - Threats
- BBA Aviation plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 07, 2016: EPIC Fuels And Signature Flight Support Team Up to Improve and Expand Aviation Card Networks
- Nov 01, 2016: BBA Aviation appoints Mark Johnstone as president & COO of Global Engine Services
- Ratio Definitions
- BBA Aviation plc, Key Facts
- BBA Aviation plc, Key Employees
- BBA Aviation plc, Key Employee Biographies
- BBA Aviation plc, Major Products and Services
- BBA Aviation plc, History
- BBA Aviation plc, Subsidiaries
- BBA Aviation plc, Key Competitors
- BBA Aviation plc, Ratios based on current share price
- BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios
- BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- BBA Aviation plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- BBA Aviation plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- BBA Aviation plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- BBA Aviation plc, Ratio Charts