This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Keepmoat Limited (Keepmoat), a subsidiary of Castle 1 Limited, is a developer of new homes. It is active in the construction of new and affordable houses, and private affordable homes primarily to first time buyers and first time movers. The company, together with its partners develops and builds communities and buildings for people across the UK. It undertakes public private partnership (PPP) projects, and strategic planning and private sector funding solutions to the clients from the community regeneration and housing sectors. It also undertakes projects for private rented homes, homes for old people, and land development. Its key projects include Spirit Quarters, Coventry; Scotswood Newcastle; Millers Court, Rochdale; Sheffield Housing Company and Park Dale, Wakefield. Keepmoat is headquartered in Doncaster, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Keepmoat Ltd - Key Facts
Keepmoat Ltd - Key Employees
Keepmoat Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Keepmoat Ltd - Major Products and Services
Keepmoat Ltd - History
Keepmoat Ltd - Company Statement
Keepmoat Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Keepmoat Ltd - Business Description
Keepmoat Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Keepmoat Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Keepmoat Ltd - Strengths
Keepmoat Ltd - Weaknesses
Keepmoat Ltd - Opportunities
Keepmoat Ltd - Threats
Keepmoat Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Facts
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Employees
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Keepmoat Ltd, Major Products and Services
Keepmoat Ltd, History
Keepmoat Ltd, Other Locations
Keepmoat Ltd, Subsidiaries
Keepmoat Ltd, Key Competitors