This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
JEA is a not-for-profit community owned electric and water utility. It provides electric, water and sewer services across Northeast Florida. The utility owns and operates electric power generation plants, transmission and distribution facilities. It generates power through diversified resources which include natural gas, coal and solar among others. The company operates water utilities and distributes aquifer water through water treatment plants and water lines. JEA monitors water supply grid and offers drinking water to its customers. In addition, the utility operates sewer facilities, collection lines, pumping stations and water, and waste water treatment plants. The utility serves residential, wholesale, commercial and industrial customers. JEA is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
JEA Key Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2017: JEA board OKs major solar-power expansion
Jun 06, 2017: groSolar Opens New Solar Farm in Jacksonville to Provide Solar Power to JEA Customers
Mar 17, 2017: St. Johns River Power Park Decommissioning Planned for 2018
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- JEA - Key Facts
- JEA - Key Employees
- JEA - Key Employee Biographies
- JEA - Major Products and Services
- JEA - History
- JEA - Company Statement
- JEA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Company Overview
- JEA - Business Description
- Business Segment: DES
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Electric System and Bulk Power Supply System
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: SJRPP System
- Business Segment: Water and Sewer System
- Key Stats
- JEA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- JEA - Strengths
- JEA - Weaknesses
- JEA - Opportunities
- JEA - Threats
- JEA - Key Competitors
- Jun 06, 2017: groSolar Opens New Solar Farm in Jacksonville to Provide Solar Power to JEA Customers
- Mar 17, 2017: St. Johns River Power Park Decommissioning Planned for 2018
- JEA, Key Facts
- JEA, Key Employees
- JEA, Key Employee Biographies
- JEA, Major Products and Services
- JEA, History
- JEA, Key Competitors