This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Metagenics Inc (Metagenics) is a nutrigenomics company, which offers nutraceutical products, nutritional supplements and medical food products for chronic illness and health improvement. The company offers products for cardiometabolic health, gastrointestinal health, children’s health, immune health, men’s health, women’s health, neurological health, blood sugar balance, metabolic detoxification, stress management and muscle, bone and joint health. It also offers general wellness, body composition and sports nutrition products. Metagenics market its products through direct sales and through distributors in the US, Canada, Australia, Belgium, France, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine, and the UK. It operates manufacturing facility in Gig Harbor, Washington. Metagenics is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Metagenics Inc - Key Facts
- Metagenics Inc - Key Employees
- Metagenics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Metagenics Inc - Major Products and Services
- Metagenics Inc - History
- Metagenics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Metagenics Inc - Business Description
- Metagenics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Metagenics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metagenics Inc - Strengths
- Metagenics Inc - Weaknesses
- Metagenics Inc - Opportunities
- Metagenics Inc - Threats
- Metagenics Inc - Key Competitors
- Metagenics Inc, Key Facts
- Metagenics Inc, Key Employees
- Metagenics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Metagenics Inc, Major Products and Services
- Metagenics Inc, History
- Metagenics Inc, Other Locations
- Metagenics Inc, Subsidiaries
- Metagenics Inc, Key Competitors