This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
ratiopharm GmbH (ratiopharm), a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Teva) is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and sells generic medicines and biosimilars. The company’s product portfolio comprises original products, generics, biotechnology products and over-the counter (OTC) products. It offers products in various forms such as creams, tablets, suppositories, ampoules, ointment and liquids. Ratiopharm produces medicines for cancer, allergies, anemia, colds, osteoarthritis, obesity, anxiety disorders, erectile dysfunction and urinary inconsistency among others. Some of its brands include AZ Komplex, Acarbose, Aciclovir, Allopurinol, Amantidine and among others. ratiopharm is headquartered in Ulm, Germany.
Reasons for Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
ratiopharm GmbH - Key Facts
ratiopharm GmbH - Key Employees
ratiopharm GmbH - Major Products and Services
ratiopharm GmbH - History
ratiopharm GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ratiopharm GmbH - Business Description
ratiopharm GmbH - Corporate Strategy
ratiopharm GmbH - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ratiopharm GmbH - Strengths
ratiopharm GmbH - Weaknesses
ratiopharm GmbH - Opportunities
ratiopharm GmbH - Threats
ratiopharm GmbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
ratiopharm GmbH, Key Facts
ratiopharm GmbH, Key Employees
ratiopharm GmbH, Major Products and Services
ratiopharm GmbH, History
ratiopharm GmbH, Subsidiaries
ratiopharm GmbH, Key Competitors
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- ProQinase GmbH
- Pharmacelsus GmbH
- Mylan Inc
- Merck KGaA
- KSK Pharma AG
- Evotec AG
- Corden BioChem GmbH
- ASPEN Europe GmbH
- Anoxymer GmbH