The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tenneco Inc (Tenneco) is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of automotive spares. Its major products include powertrain products such as cylinder liners and pistons; chassis parts; shock absorbers and struts; emissions control products include catalytic converters; braking products; gaskets and seals; heat exchangers and related thermal management products, muffler and resonator tuning devices, exhaust system isolators and modular exhaust dampers and lightweight hanger solutions. The company supplies original equipment (OE) parts to vehicle manufacturers for commercial truck, off-highway, light vehicle, industrial and aftermarket customers. It sells its products through direct sales force distributors and online channels in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Tenneco is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Tenneco Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 23, 2022: Tenneco Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
Nov 05, 2021: Tenneco Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
Aug 27, 2021: Tenneco To Webcast Remarks At The 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference
Aug 10, 2021: Tenneco appoints Michelle Kumbier to board of directors
Aug 05, 2021: Tenneco Delivers Solid Second Quarter 2021 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tenneco Inc - Key Facts
- Tenneco Inc - Key Employees
- Tenneco Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Tenneco Inc - Major Products and Services
- Tenneco Inc - History
- Tenneco Inc - Company Statement
- Tenneco Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tenneco Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Clean Air
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Motorparts
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Performance Solution
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Performance Solutions
- Business Segment: Powertrain
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East, Africa, and South America
- Geographical Segment: North America
- R&D Overview
- Tenneco Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Tenneco Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tenneco Inc - Strengths
- Tenneco Inc - Weaknesses
- Tenneco Inc - Opportunities
- Tenneco Inc - Threats
- Tenneco Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 23, 2022: Tenneco Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
- Nov 05, 2021: Tenneco Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Aug 27, 2021: Tenneco To Webcast Remarks At The 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference
- Aug 10, 2021: Tenneco appoints Michelle Kumbier to board of directors
- Aug 05, 2021: Tenneco Delivers Solid Second Quarter 2021 Results
- May 06, 2021: Tenneco Delivers Strong First Quarter 2021 Results
- Apr 30, 2021: Tenneco Monroe intelligent suspension technology to be featured on Volkswagen ID.4 electric SUV
- Apr 21, 2021: Tenneco supplies tech for BMW iX3
- Apr 12, 2021: Tenneco Announces First Quarter Earnings Date And Conference Call Details
- Mar 26, 2021: Eaton and Tenneco to produce new exhaust thermal management system
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Tenneco Inc, Key Facts
- Tenneco Inc, Key Employees
- Tenneco Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Tenneco Inc, Major Products and Services
- Tenneco Inc, History
- Tenneco Inc, Other Locations
- Tenneco Inc, Subsidiaries
- Tenneco Inc, Key Competitors
- Tenneco Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Tenneco Inc, Annual Ratios
- Tenneco Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Tenneco Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Tenneco Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- DURA Automotive Systems LLC
- Cummins Inc
- Magna International Inc
- Bosal International N.V.
- BorgWarner Inc
- Mando Corp
- ZF Sachs Suspension France S.A.S.
- Faurecia SA
- Eberspacher AG
- Johnson Matthey Plc