1h Free Analyst TimeThe Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsThe Hackett Group Inc (Hackett), is a strategic advisory and consulting group that offers business advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services. The major services include benchmarking, enterprise performance management, training and advisory executive advisory, business transformation, technology consulting services, and working capital management. The company also specializes in business strategy, operations, human capital management, finance, strategic sourcing, procurement, and information technology. Hackett also provides various strategy and operations consulting services. The group offers its services to various industries such as financial services, consumer goods, life sciences, technology, manufacturing, automotive, media and entertainment, telecommunications, transportation, retail, and utilities among others. The operates in the North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific region. Hackett is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Facts
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Employees
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - History
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Company Statement
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Business Description
- Product Category: Consulting
- Product Category: Software License Sales
- Geographical Segment: International (primarily European countries)
- Geographical Segment: North America
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Strengths
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Opportunities
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Threats
- The Hackett Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Key Facts
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Key Employees
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
- The Hackett Group, Inc., History
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Other Locations
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Key Competitors
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- The Hackett Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Huron Consulting Group Inc
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp
- Bain & Co Inc
- McKinsey & Co Inc
- Point B Inc