The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business Description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate Strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company History - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major Products and Services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive Biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key Operational Heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed Financial Ratios for the Past Five Years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim Ratios for the Last Five Interim Periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thomson Reuters Corporation (Thomson Reuters) is a mass media and information service provider. It sources news and information to deliver intelligence, technology and expertise in finding trusted answers. It provides a range of regulatory and operational risk management solutions; online and print information, software and services, and decision tools; and integrated tax compliance and accounting information. The company serves professionals across investment, trading, financial, corporate, and legal, investigation, business, government, and accounting companies. Thomson Reuters offer sits solutions under various brands including Elite 3E, DT Max Aumentum, CS Professional Suite, Carswell, Aranzadi, La Ley, Revista and Checkpoint, among others. It has operations in various countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and South America. Thomson Reuters is headquartered in New York, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Key Facts
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Key Employees
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Major Products and Services
Thomson Reuters Corporation - History
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Company Statement
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Business Description
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Thomson Reuters Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Strengths
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Weaknesses
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Opportunities
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Threats
Thomson Reuters Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Key Facts
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Key Employees
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Major Products and Services
Thomson Reuters Corporation, History
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Other Locations
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Subsidiaries
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Key Competitors
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Annual Ratios
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Interim Ratios
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Thomson Reuters Corporation, Ratio Charts
- Wolters Kluwer N.V.
- S&P Global Inc.
- Reed Elsevier NV
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc.
- LexisNexis Group
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- FactSet Research Systems Inc.
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Corptax, Inc.
- Bloomberg L.P.