The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsViskase Companies Inc (Viskase), a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises Holdings LP is a manufacturer and distributor of casings for the food processing industry. The company also manufactures non-edible cellulose, plastic, and fibrous casings for processed meats products. Viskase's products are used in packing cooked sausages, pepperoni, mortadellas, hot dogs, coarse ground fresh sausages, processed cheese, luncheon meats, dry salamis and boneless ham. The company markets its products under various brand names such as VISDRY, VISFLEX, VISMAX, VISLON, VISMOKE, VISCOAT, POLYJAX, BUBBLE-NET, VE-NET, NOJAX, Fibrous Flavor Master and MEMBRA-CEL. It operates manufacturing and sales offices in North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. Viskase is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Viskase Companies Inc - Key Facts
- Viskase Companies Inc - Key Employees
- Viskase Companies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Viskase Companies Inc - Major Products and Services
- Viskase Companies Inc - History
- Viskase Companies Inc - Company Statement
- Viskase Companies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Viskase Companies Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: South America
- Target Markets
- Viskase Companies Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Viskase Companies Inc - Strengths
- Viskase Companies Inc - Weaknesses
- Viskase Companies Inc - Opportunities
- Viskase Companies Inc - Threats
- Viskase Companies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Viskase Companies Inc, Key Facts
- Viskase Companies Inc, Key Employees
- Viskase Companies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Viskase Companies Inc, Major Products and Services
- Viskase Companies Inc, History
- Viskase Companies Inc, Other Locations
- Viskase Companies Inc, Subsidiaries
- Viskase Companies Inc, Key Competitors
- Viskase Companies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Viskase Companies Inc, Annual Ratios
- Viskase Companies Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Viskase Companies Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Viskase Companies Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- World Pac International USA
- Viscofan SA
- Kuda Kunstdarm GmbH
- Kalle GmbH
- Devro Plc