1h Free Analyst TimeAecon Group Inc (ARE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aecon Group Inc (Aecon) carries out construction and infrastructure development services. It constructs roads, tunnels, hydroelectric power projects, bridges, gas pipelines, telecommunication infrastructure, airports, and marine facilities among others. The company’s services include heavy civil engineering, urban transportation, social infrastructure, pipe fabrication, module assembly, nuclear services, mine site infrastructure, turnkey, contract mining services, resource extraction, processing, reclamation services, and mine installations. Aecon also offers designing, engineering, financing, operation, procurement, and self-perform services. The company also undertakes public-private-partnership projects. It serves private and public sector clients across power, resources, transportation, manufacturing, and urban and social infrastructure markets. The company has operations in Canada and the US. Aecon is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Aecon Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 23, 2022: Stantec awarded engineering during construction and commissioning of Buffalo Pound Water Treatment Plant renewal project
May 27, 2022: Graham joint venture awarded Buffalo Pound water treatment plant renewal project
Apr 27, 2022: Aecon reports first quarter 2022 results
Apr 19, 2022: Aecon consortium selected for transformative GO expansion project
Mar 01, 2022: Aecon reports year-end 2021 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Aecon Group Inc - Key Facts
- Aecon Group Inc - Key Employees
- Aecon Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Aecon Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Aecon Group Inc - History
- Aecon Group Inc - Company Statement
- Aecon Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Aecon Group Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Concessions
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Construction
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: International
- Geographical Segment: USA
- Aecon Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aecon Group Inc - Strengths
- Aecon Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Aecon Group Inc - Opportunities
- Aecon Group Inc - Threats
- Aecon Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aecon Group Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 23, 2022: Stantec awarded engineering during construction and commissioning of Buffalo Pound Water Treatment Plant renewal project
- May 27, 2022: Graham joint venture awarded Buffalo Pound water treatment plant renewal project
- Apr 27, 2022: Aecon reports first quarter 2022 results
- Apr 19, 2022: Aecon consortium selected for transformative GO expansion project
- Mar 01, 2022: Aecon reports year-end 2021 results
- Jan 20, 2022: Ground Source Energy and Aecon announce new Indigenous-led partnership
- Dec 20, 2021: Final steam generator lift for Unit 6 major component replacement complete
- Oct 28, 2021: Aecon reports third quarter 2021 results
- Sep 16, 2021: Aecon celebrates completion of Kitimat Meter Station project in British Columbia
- Jul 22, 2021: Aecon reports second quarter 2021 results
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Aecon Group Inc, Key Facts
- Aecon Group Inc, Key Employees
- Aecon Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Aecon Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Aecon Group Inc, History
- Aecon Group Inc, Other Locations
- Aecon Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Aecon Group Inc, Joint Venture
- Aecon Group Inc, Key Competitors
- Aecon Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Aecon Group Inc, Annual Ratios
- Aecon Group Inc, Interim Ratios
- Aecon Group Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Aecon Group Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Aecon Group Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- North American Construction Group Ltd
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc
- First Capital Real Estate Investment Trust
- ConDrain Co Ltd
- Taggart Construction Ltd
- Stuart Olson Inc
- Black & McDonald Ltd