The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aveng Ltd (Aveng) is a multi disciplinary construction and engineering service. It offers construction, infrastructure and engineering products and services. The company’s primary services include building, civil engineering, concession, mechanical and electrical engineering; mining, earthworks, design and project management services. Aveng offers construction and engineering services to civil and marine; electrical, mechanical, pipelines and tunneling sectors.. It primarily caters its services to public infrastructure, power, mining, oil and gas, water, commercial, industrial, automotive, and rail industries. The company manufactures and distributes its products through its subsidiaries spread across South East Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand. Aveng is headquartered in Boksburg, South Africa.
Aveng Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2017: Aveng Group reports loss for H1
Sep 05, 2016: Aveng Grinaker-LTA Plant and Assets division scoops MBSA awards
Aug 23, 2016: Aveng turnaround starting to show results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aveng Ltd - Key Facts
- Aveng Ltd - Key Employees
- Aveng Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Aveng Ltd - History
- Aveng Ltd - Company Statement
- Aveng Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aveng Ltd - Business Description
- Aveng Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Aveng Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aveng Ltd - Strengths
- Aveng Ltd - Weaknesses
- Aveng Ltd - Opportunities
- Aveng Ltd - Threats
- Aveng Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Aveng Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Feb 20, 2017: Aveng Group reports loss for H1
- Ratio Definitions
- Aveng Ltd, Key Facts
- Aveng Ltd, Key Employees
- Aveng Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Aveng Ltd, History
- Aveng Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Aveng Ltd, Key Competitors
- Aveng Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Aveng Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Aveng Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Aveng Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aveng Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Aveng Ltd, Ratio Charts
- Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon Ltd
- The Bidvest Group Ltd
- Sasol Ltd
- Sanyati Holdings Limited
- Murray & Roberts Holdings Ltd
- Group Five Ltd
- Basil Read Holdings Ltd
- Argent Industrial Ltd
- ArcelorMittal South Africa Limited