The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kao Corp (Kao) manufactures, markets and sells consumer and chemical products. The company's major products include cosmetics, facial and body cleansers, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hair coloring and styling agents. It also offers sanitary napkins, baby diapers, health beverages, laundry detergents, kitchen cleaners, surfactants, fatty alcohol, edible fats and oils, toners, fragrances and aroma chemicals. The company also provides oleo chemicals, performance chemicals, and specialty chemicals. Kao markets products under Attack, Biore, Ban, Blaune, Curel, Essential, Feather, New Beads, Quickle, Quickle Joan, Resesh, Goldwell, Guhl, Haiter and Jergens brands. The company has business operations in the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Kao is headquartered in Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Kao Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2022: Kao reports changes of board of directors
Feb 03, 2022: Kao reports results for year ended December 31, 2021
Nov 02, 2021: kao announces Finance Consolidated Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021
Aug 03, 2021: Kao releases financial results for six months ended June 30, 2021
May 18, 2021: Kao is aiming to reduce its CO2 emissions to zero by 2040, and to be carbon negative by 2050
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Kao Corp - Key Facts
- Kao Corp - Key Employees
- Kao Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Kao Corp - Major Products and Services
- Kao Corp - History
- Kao Corp - Company Statement
- Kao Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Kao Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Chemical Business
- Business Segment: Cosmetics Business
- Business Segment: Health and Beauty Care Business
- Business Segment: Hygiene and Living Care Business
- Business Segment: Life Care Business
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- R&D Overview
- Kao Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Kao Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kao Corp - Strengths
- Kao Corp - Weaknesses
- Kao Corp - Opportunities
- Kao Corp - Threats
- Kao Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Kao Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 03, 2022: Kao reports changes of board of directors
- Feb 03, 2022: Kao reports results for year ended December 31, 2021
- Nov 02, 2021: kao announces Finance Consolidated Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021
- Aug 03, 2021: Kao releases financial results for six months ended June 30, 2021
- May 18, 2021: Kao is aiming to reduce its CO2 emissions to zero by 2040, and to be carbon negative by 2050
- May 07, 2021: Kao Corp Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2021
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Kao Corp, Key Facts
- Kao Corp, Key Employees
- Kao Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Kao Corp, Major Products and Services
- Kao Corp, History
- Kao Corp, Other Locations
- Kao Corp, Subsidiaries
- Kao Corp, Key Competitors
- Kao Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Kao Corp, Annual Ratios
- Kao Corp, Interim Ratios
- Kao Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Kao Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Kao Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Lion Corp
- Shiseido Co Ltd
- L'Oreal SA
- Beiersdorf AG
- Coty Inc
- PZ Cussons Plc
- KOSE Corp
- Colgate-Palmolive Co
- MTG Co Ltd