The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) is an Islamic financial institution that provides a wide range of banking, treasury, and investment solutions. Its banking portfolio comprises deposit accounts, personal loans, term loans, equipment finance, investment funds, debit, credit, and prepaid cards, commodity and real estate murabaha finance, local leasing, wakala and istisna’a facilities. The treasury solutions include liquidity management, murabaha investments, exchange of deposits with banks and financial institutions and international banking relationships. The company manages direct equity and real estate investments, investments in subsidiaries and associates, and provides international leasing services. It has operations in Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, and Malaysia. KFH is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Finance House Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018: Kuwait Finance House announces 44m net profit in Q1 2018
Aug 06,2017: KFH wins 'Best Consumer Digital Bank in the Middle East 2017'
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Kuwait Finance House - Key Facts
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employees
Kuwait Finance House - Key Employee Biographies
Kuwait Finance House - Major Products and Services
Kuwait Finance House - History
Kuwait Finance House - Company Statement
Kuwait Finance House - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Kuwait Finance House - Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate Banking
Business Segment: Investment
Business Segment: Retail and Private Banking
Business Segment: Treasury
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: Local
Kuwait Finance House - Corporate Strategy
Kuwait Finance House - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kuwait Finance House - Strengths
Kuwait Finance House - Weaknesses
Kuwait Finance House - Opportunities
Kuwait Finance House - Threats
Kuwait Finance House - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Kuwait Finance House, Key Facts
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employees
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employee Biographies
Kuwait Finance House, Major Products and Services
Kuwait Finance House, History
Kuwait Finance House, Other Locations
Kuwait Finance House, Subsidiaries
Kuwait Finance House, Key Competitors
Kuwait Finance House, Ratios based on current share price
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kuwait Finance House, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kuwait Finance House, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Kuwait Finance House, Ratio Charts