The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ingersoll) is a provider of products, services and solutions to enhance the quality of life. The company’s solutions help improve the quality of air in homes and buildings; transport and preserve food and perishables, and augment industrial productivity and efficiency. It provides HVAC solutions such as air-conditioners, air-handlers, air-exchangers, chillers, ductless systems, humidifiers and filters. It also offers small-wheel, zero-emission electric vehicles, compressed air systems, tools and pumps, material and fluid handling systems, and transport temperature control systems. Ingersoll sells its products through branch sales offices, distributors, dealers and subsidiaries. The company operates in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Ingersoll headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland.
Ingersoll-Rand plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: Ingersoll Rand reports strong second-quarter 2017 results
Apr 26,2017: Ingersoll Rand reports strong first-quarter 2017 results
Feb 09,2016: Ingersoll Rand Reports Fourth-Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations up 15 Percent to $0.94; Continuing EPS of $0.88
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Key Facts
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Key Employees
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Key Employee Biographies
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Major Products and Services
Ingersoll-Rand plc - History
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Company Statement
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Business Description
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Corporate Strategy
Ingersoll-Rand plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Strengths
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Weaknesses
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Opportunities
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Threats
Ingersoll-Rand plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2017: Ingersoll Rand reports strong second-quarter 2017 results
Apr 26, 2017: Ingersoll Rand reports strong first-quarter 2017 results
Feb 09, 2016: Ingersoll Rand Reports Fourth-Quarter Adjusted EPS from Continuing Operations up 15 Percent to $0.94; Continuing EPS of $0.88
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Key Facts
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Key Employees
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Key Employee Biographies
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Major Products and Services
Ingersoll-Rand plc, History
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Other Locations
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Subsidiaries
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Key Competitors
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Ratios based on current share price
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Annual Ratios
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Interim Ratios
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Ingersoll-Rand plc, Ratio Charts