The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AB SKF (SKF) is a manufacturer and supplier of bearing and seal products. Its products include ball bearings, roller bearings, bearing accessories, truck runner bearings, super-precision bearings, plain bearings, bearing units, bearing housings, and automotive and industrial seal. SKF also offers lubricants, manual lubrication tools, lubrication systems and its components, ball and roller screws, linear actuator, telescopic pillars, control units, engineering tools, hydraulic and mechanical tools for mounting and dismounting, bearing heaters, alignment tools, condition monitoring products, power transmission belts and chains, and flexible shaft couplings. The company provides its products and services to aerospace, automotive, industrial goods and machine tools, construction, marine, oil and gas, agriculture and home appliances industries. SKF operates through its subsidiaries and it has a presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Goteborg, Sweden.
AB SKF Key Recent Developments
Mar 13,2017: SKF consolidates organisational structure and Group Management
Oct 17,2016: SKF And GE Oil & Gas Sign Collaboration Agreement To Develop Use Of Active Magnetic Bearing Applications
Jun 09,2016: SKF consolidates manufacturing facilities in North America
Mar 16,2016: SKF Enlight for wind puts turbine inspection in the cloud
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
AB SKF - Key Facts
AB SKF - Key Employees
AB SKF - Key Employee Biographies
AB SKF - Major Products and Services
AB SKF - History
AB SKF - Company Statement
AB SKF - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AB SKF - Business Description
AB SKF - Corporate Strategy
AB SKF - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AB SKF - Strengths
AB SKF - Weaknesses
AB SKF - Opportunities
AB SKF - Threats
AB SKF - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
AB SKF, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 13, 2017: SKF consolidates organisational structure and Group Management
Oct 17, 2016: SKF And GE Oil & Gas Sign Collaboration Agreement To Develop Use Of Active Magnetic Bearing Applications
Jun 09, 2016: SKF consolidates manufacturing facilities in North America
Mar 16, 2016: SKF Enlight for wind puts turbine inspection in the cloud
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
AB SKF, Key Facts
AB SKF, Key Employees
AB SKF, Key Employee Biographies
AB SKF, Major Products and Services
AB SKF, History
AB SKF, Subsidiaries
AB SKF, Key Competitors
AB SKF, Ratios based on current share price
AB SKF, Annual Ratios
AB SKF, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
AB SKF, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
AB SKF, Interim Ratios
AB SKF, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
AB SKF, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
AB SKF, Ratio Charts
- Trelleborg AB
- The Timken Company
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Saint-Gobain Corp
- Rothe Erde India Private Ltd.
- NTN Bearing Corp
- NSK Ltd.
- MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
- Luoyang Bearing Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- JTEKT Corp
- Iljin Global Co., Ltd.
- Graco Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
- ERIKS Industrial Services Ltd
- Bosch Rexroth AG