The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAN SE (MAN) a subsidiary of Traton SE, is a manufacturer and marketer of commercial vehicle. The company involves in designing, developing, manufacture and sale of wide range of goods such as trucks, buses, diesel and gas engines, and special gear systems, among others. The company also offers Vehicle Financing, Digital, Passenger and Freight Transportation, Spare Parts, and Repair and Maintenance services. MAN has production facilities in Russia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and Turkey. It markets products through importers and a network of distributors in various countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. MAN is headquartered in Munich, Bayern, Germany.
MAN SE Key Recent Developments
Jun 29, 2021: MAN Annual General Meeting votes on squeeze-out
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- MAN SE - Key Facts
- MAN SE - Key Employees
- MAN SE - Key Employee Biographies
- MAN SE - Major Products and Services
- MAN SE - History
- MAN SE - Locations and Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- MAN SE - Business Description
- Business Segment: MAN Latin America
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: MAN Truck and Bus
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Brazil
- Geographical Segment: EU-27 + 3 (without Germany)
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Rest of World
- Geographical Segment: South America (Excluding Brazil)
- MAN SE - Corporate Strategy
- MAN SE - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MAN SE - Strengths
- MAN SE - Weaknesses
- MAN SE - Opportunities
- MAN SE - Threats
- MAN SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 29, 2021: MAN Annual General Meeting votes on squeeze-out
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- MAN SE, Key Facts
- MAN SE, Key Employees
- MAN SE, Key Employee Biographies
- MAN SE, Major Products and Services
- MAN SE, History
- MAN SE, Subsidiaries
- MAN SE, Key Competitors
- MAN SE, Ratios based on current share price
- MAN SE, Annual Ratios
- MAN SE, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- MAN SE, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- MAN SE, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Toyota Motor Corp
- Tata Motors Ltd
- Scania AB
- Renault SA
- Navistar International Corp
- Iveco SpA
- Isuzu Motors Ltd
- AB Volvo