The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMeVis Medical Solutions AG (MMS AG), a subsidiary of Varex Imaging Corp, is a medical technology company. It develops and markets software to analyze and evaluate image data to medical device equipment manufacturers and also to providers of medical IT platforms. The company's software solutions are used in screening, diagnostics, therapy and intervention planning for breast, colon, lung and prostate cancers; and various neurological disorders. Its solutions portfolio includes industrial solutions; and professional solutions such as MeVis Distant services, MeVis online academy and Veolity. The company operates its Digital Mammography business through joint venture, MeVis BreastCare GmbH & Co. KG. MMS AG is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliersThe profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the companyThe company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitablyOpportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performanceFinancial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Key Facts
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Key Employees
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Key Employee Biographies
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Major Products and Services
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - History
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Company Statement
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Company Overview
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Business Description
- Product Category: Maintenance Revenues
- Product Category: Proceeds from the Sale of Licenses
- Product Category: Rest
- R&D Overview
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Strengths
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Weaknesses
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Opportunities
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Threats
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Key Facts
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Key Employees
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Key Employee Biographies
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Major Products and Services
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, History
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Joint Venture
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Key Competitors
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Ratios based on current share price
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Annual Ratios
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- MeVis Medical Solutions AG, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SuperSonic Imagine SA
- Sectra Medical Systems GmbH
- Pulsion Medical Systems SE
- National Medical Development Inc
- Medisana GmbH
- Definiens AG