1h Free Analyst TimeOSI Systems Inc (OSIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsOSI Systems Inc (OSI Systems) is a vertically integrated manufacturer and designer of electronic systems and components. The company's product portfolio comprises turnkey security screening solutions, patient monitoring systems, security and inspection systems, flex circuits, optoelectronic devices, diagnostic cardiology systems, connected care systems, and associated accessories. It also provides electronic manufacturing services, before and after product sales, and technical support services. The company serves homeland security, government, industrial, aerospace, and defense sectors. It operates through regional direct sales, marketing staff, and a network of independent distributors. The company serves a large customer base through a distributor network and global operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. OSI Systems is headquartered in Hawthorne, California, the US.
OSI Systems Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 18, 2022: OSI Systems announces fiscal 2022 Q4 and full year results
Aug 18, 2022: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Apr 28, 2022: OSI Systems posts fiscal 2022 Q3 results
Jan 27, 2022: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results
Oct 28, 2021: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- OSI Systems Inc - Key Facts
- OSI Systems Inc - Key Employees
- OSI Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- OSI Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
- OSI Systems Inc - History
- OSI Systems Inc - Company Statement
- OSI Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- OSI Systems Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Healthcare
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Optoelectronics and Manufacturing
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Security
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Geographical Segment: The Americas
- R&D Overview
- OSI Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
- OSI Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- OSI Systems Inc - Strengths
- OSI Systems Inc - Weaknesses
- OSI Systems Inc - Opportunities
- OSI Systems Inc - Threats
- OSI Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- OSI Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 18, 2022: OSI Systems announces fiscal 2022 Q4 and full year results
- Aug 18, 2022: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Apr 28, 2022: OSI Systems posts fiscal 2022 Q3 results
- Jan 27, 2022: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Oct 28, 2021: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Financial Results
- Sep 09, 2021: OSI Systems receives $6 million order for electronic sub-assemblies
- Aug 18, 2021: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Apr 29, 2021: OSI Systems Reports Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Apr 23, 2021: Spacelabs Healthcare awarded new premier agreement for physiological patient monitoring and non-invasive cardiology products
- Mar 16, 2021: OSI Systems receives $6 million award for patient monitoring solutions
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- OSI Systems Inc, Key Facts
- OSI Systems Inc, Key Employees
- OSI Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- OSI Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
- OSI Systems Inc, History
- OSI Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
- OSI Systems Inc, Key Competitors
- OSI Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
- OSI Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
- OSI Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- OSI Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- OSI Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Science Applications International Corp
- Plexus Corp
- GE Healthcare
- Astrophysics Inc
- VOTI Detection Inc
- Express Manufacturing Incorporated
- Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA
- CEIA SpA
- Smiths Detection Group Limited
- Garrett Technologies, Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corp
- MAQUET, Inc.
- First Sensor AG
- Mindray Medical International
- Gilardoni SpA
- Stellar Microelectronics, Inc.
- L3 Technologies Inc
- Penlon Ltd
- Flextronics International USA Inc
- Benchmark Electronics Inc
- Excelitas Technologies Corp
- Surface Technology International Ltd
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
- QUAL-PRO CORPORATION
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd
- Analogic Corp
- Philips Healthcare
- IDSS Holdings Inc
- Nuctech Company Limited
- Mortara Instrument Inc
- Jabil Inc
- Hamamatsu Photonics KK