The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Burberry Group plc (Burberry) manufactures, retails, wholesales and sells luxury goods. It markets and sells accessories, men’s and women’s apparels, children wear, beauty and other products. In addition to this, it also offers sunglasses, watches, leather goods, handbags and beauty products. The company markets these products under Burberry brand. It distributes these products through a diversified network of retail, wholesale and licensing channels worldwide and manages its business operations through Burberry mainline stores, outlets, concessions stores and digital commerce platforms, franchisees, department stores and multi-brand specialty account stores. It also operates a Burberry mill and Burberry Castleford manufacturing facility in Yorkshire, England, the UK. The company also merchandises these products through burberry.com. It has presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) and Americas regions. Burberry is headquartered in London, the UK.
Burberry Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: Burberry Q1 Comparable Sales Up 3%; Retail Revenue Nearly Flat
May 16,2018: Burberry FY18 Profit Rises, Revenues Down; Lifts Dividend; Backs Outlook
Feb 27,2018: Burberry chief marketing officer Sarah Manley to step down
Jan 03,2018: Burberry appoints new non-exec
Jul 10,2017: Carlsberg Group joins RE100 coalition of leading global companies committed to 100% renewable electricity
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Burberry Group Plc - Key Facts
Burberry Group Plc - Key Employees
Burberry Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Burberry Group Plc - Major Products and Services
Burberry Group Plc - History
Burberry Group Plc - Company Statement
Burberry Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Burberry Group Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Licensing
Business Segment: Retail/wholesale
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Geographical Segment: Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA)
Burberry Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
Burberry Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Burberry Group Plc - Strengths
Burberry Group Plc - Weaknesses
Burberry Group Plc - Opportunities
Burberry Group Plc - Threats
Burberry Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 10, 2017: Carlsberg Group joins RE100 coalition of leading global companies committed to 100% renewable electricity
Jun 23, 2017: Burberry appoints new president Americas
May 03, 2017: Burberry appoints Judy Collinson as chief merchandising officer
Jan 13, 2017: Burberry announces board changes
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Burberry Group Plc, Key Facts
Burberry Group Plc, Key Employees
Burberry Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Burberry Group Plc, Major Products and Services
Burberry Group Plc, History
Burberry Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Burberry Group Plc, Key Competitors
Burberry Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Burberry Group Plc, Annual Ratios
Burberry Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Burberry Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Burberry Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Burberry Group Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Burberry Group Plc, Ratio Charts
- Tod's SpA
- Tiffany & Co.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- PRADA S.p.A.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Jacques Vert plc
- Hermes International SA
- Giorgio Armani SpA
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
- Benetton Group SpA
- ASOS Plc
- Arcadia Group Limited