The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Guess, Inc. (Guess) is an apparels manufacturing company that designs, markets, distributes and licenses contemporary apparel and accessories for men, women and children. Its product portfolio includes jeans, pants, shorts, blouses, skirts, dresses, shirts, jackets, intimate apparels and knitwear. In addition to this, it also issues various licenses to manufacture and distribute eyewear, watches, handbags, footwear, kids and infant apparel, outerwear, fragrance, jewelry and other fashion accessories. These products are marketed under various brands including GUESS, Question Mark, Triangle Design, a stylized G and a stylized M, GUESS Kids, Baby GUESS, YES and G by GUESS, to mention a few. These products are marketed and sold through direct-to-consumer, wholesale and licensing distribution channels and offers these products through its in-house stores and e-commerce portals. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Guess Inc Key Recent Developments
May 30, 2018: Guess Q1 Loss In Line With Wall Street Estimates
Mar 22, 2018: Guess? announces financial results for Q4 and fiscal year ended February 3, 2018
Nov 21, 2017: Guess? reports Q3 2017 results
May 25, 2017: Guess? reports Q1 2017 results
Mar 16, 2017: Guess reports unaudited Q4 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Guess Inc - Key Facts
- Guess Inc - Key Employees
- Guess Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Guess Inc - Major Products and Services
- Guess Inc - History
- Guess Inc - Company Statement
- Guess Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Guess Inc - Business Description
- Guess Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Guess Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Guess Inc - Strengths
- Guess Inc - Weaknesses
- Guess Inc - Opportunities
- Guess Inc - Threats
- Guess Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nov 21, 2017: Guess reports Q3 2017 results
- May 25, 2017: Guess reports Q1 2017 results
- Mar 16, 2017: Guess reports unaudited Q4 results
- Ratio Definitions
- Guess Inc, Key Facts
- Guess Inc, Key Employees
- Guess Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Guess Inc, Major Products and Services
- Guess Inc, History
- Guess Inc, Subsidiaries
- Guess Inc, Key Competitors
- Guess Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Guess Inc, Annual Ratios
- Guess Inc, Annual Ratios
- Guess Inc, Annual Ratios
- Guess Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Guess Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
- Guess Inc, Ratio Charts
- Kate Spade & Company
- Vince Holding Corp
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc
- The Gap, Inc.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- J.Crew Group, Inc.
- Marks and Spencer Group plc
- The Cato Corporation
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd