The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mothercare plc (Mothercare) owns and operates multi-channel retail stores. It primarily operates as a franchiser and wholesaler of products for mothers, babies and children. The company's product portfolio includes clothing, furniture and home furnishings, feeding, bathing, travel equipment and toys for children and infant babies. In addition, it offers home and travel product including car seats, buggy and pushchair systems, bedding, soft furnishings and furniture related products. These products are marketed under the brands of Mothercare and Early Learning Centre. A part from these, it also merchandises these products through its e-commerce portals mothercare.com and elec.co.uk. It also manages its business operations through its partners located in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. Mothercare is headquartered in Watford, the UK.
Mothercare plc Key Recent Developments
May 17, 2018: Mothercare records 88% plunge in profit and swings to red
May 17, 2018: Mothercare: 800 jobs at risk as prepares to axe 50 stores
Jul 27, 2017: Mothercare’s James Graham appointed Outfit managing director
May 11, 2017: Mothercare CFO resigns
Mar 17, 2017: Mothercare announces director change
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Mothercare plc - Key Facts
- Mothercare plc - Key Employees
- Mothercare plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Mothercare plc - Major Products and Services
- Mothercare plc - History
- Mothercare plc - Company Statement
- Mothercare plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Mothercare plc - Business Description
- Mothercare plc - Corporate Strategy
- Mothercare plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mothercare plc - Strengths
- Mothercare plc - Weaknesses
- Mothercare plc - Opportunities
- Mothercare plc - Threats
- Mothercare plc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 17, 2018: Mothercare records 88% plunge in profit and swings to red
- Mar 17, 2017: Mothercare announces director change
- Jan 12, 2017: Mothercare Verdict Viewpoint
- Jan 12, 2017: Mothercare Verdict Viewpoint
- Ratio Definitions
- Mothercare plc, Key Facts
- Mothercare plc, Key Employees
- Mothercare plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Mothercare plc, Major Products and Services
- Mothercare plc, History
- Mothercare plc, Other Locations
- Mothercare plc, Subsidiaries
- Mothercare plc, Key Competitors
- Mothercare plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Mothercare plc, Annual Ratios
- Mothercare plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Mothercare plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Mothercare plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Mothercare plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Mothercare plc, Ratio Charts