The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Medifast, Inc. (Medifast) is a provider of clinically proven, weight management products and programs. It manufactures, distributes, and commercializes weight management, weight-loss, and other consumable health and diet products. The company’s product portfolio includes a wide range of weight loss and management, meal replacement, and vitamins. It manufactures these products through an FDA approved facility in Owings Mills, Maryland, the US; and sells them through various distribution channels including internet, retail stores, and telephone in the US. Medifast offers its products under various brands including Meidfast, Take Shape For Life, Essential 1, Hi-Energy Weight Control Centers and OPTAVIA. Medifast is headquartered in Owings Mills, Maryland, the US.
Medifast, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2017: Medifast Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 24,2017: Take Shape For Life Rebrands to OPTAVIA
Mar 29,2017: Medifast chief marketing officer Kagen resigns
Mar 09,2017: Medifast Q4 net income increases
Nov 03,2016: Medifast Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Medifast, Inc. - Key Facts
- Medifast, Inc. - Key Employees
- Medifast, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Medifast, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Medifast, Inc. - History
- Medifast, Inc. - Company Statement
- Medifast, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Medifast, Inc. - Business Description
- Medifast, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Medifast, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medifast, Inc. - Strengths
- Medifast, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Medifast, Inc. - Opportunities
- Medifast, Inc. - Threats
- Medifast, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Medifast, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- Jul 24, 2017: Take Shape For Life Rebrands to OPTAVIA
- Mar 09, 2017: Medifast Q4 net income increases
- Nov 03, 2016: Medifast Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Mar 10, 2016: Medifast Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results
- Feb 02, 2016: Green Generation Solutions Implements Energy Monitoring Systems for Two Maryland Manufacturers-Thorlabs and Medifast
- Jan 20, 2016: Medifast Introduces Sports Nutrition Product Line, Partners with The V Foundation for Cancer Research and Rutgers University to Launch Dual Fuel
- Ratio Definitions
- Medifast, Inc., Key Facts
- Medifast, Inc., Key Employees
- Medifast, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Medifast, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Medifast, Inc., History
- Medifast, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Medifast, Inc., Key Competitors
- Medifast, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Medifast, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Medifast, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Medifast, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Medifast, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Medifast, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Medifast, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Medifast, Inc., Ratio Charts