The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAvid Technology Inc (Avid) develops, markets and sells integrated software and hardware solutions for digital media content production, management, storage and distribution. The company's offerings include creative software solutions, enterprise software solutions, integrated solutions, customer support, professional services, cloud solutions and training and education. Its products find application in film studios; production and post-production facilities; affiliate, network, cable and independent television stations; live-sound performance venues; recording studios; advertising agencies; government and educational institutions; corporate communications departments; independent audio and video creative professionals and aspiring professionals. The company's business operations span across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Avid is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Avid Technology Inc - Key Facts
- Avid Technology Inc - Key Employees
- Avid Technology Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Avid Technology Inc - Major Products and Services
- Avid Technology Inc - History
- Avid Technology Inc - Company Statement
- Avid Technology Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Avid Technology Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Geographical Segment: Other Americas
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Avid Technology Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Avid Technology Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Avid Technology Inc - Strengths
- Avid Technology Inc - Weaknesses
- Avid Technology Inc - Opportunities
- Avid Technology Inc - Threats
- Avid Technology Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Avid Technology Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Avid Technology Inc, Key Facts
- Avid Technology Inc, Key Employees
- Avid Technology Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Avid Technology Inc, Major Products and Services
- Avid Technology Inc, History
- Avid Technology Inc, Other Locations
- Avid Technology Inc, Subsidiaries
- Avid Technology Inc, Key Competitors
- Avid Technology Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Avid Technology Inc, Annual Ratios
- Avid Technology Inc, Interim Ratios
- Avid Technology Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Avid Technology Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Avid Technology Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ADOBE Inc
- Dell Technologies Inc
- Vizrt Group AS
- Yamaha Corp
- ChyronHego Corporation
- Harmonic Inc
- Apple Inc
- Audiotonix Ltd
- Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.
- Quantum Corp
- Dalet SA
- EVS, LLC
- Ross Video Ltd
- Ableton AG
- Grass Valley Group, Inc
- PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.