The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Teradyne Inc. (Teradyne) is a supplier of automatic test equipment. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells automatic test systems and solutions used to test electronics in the consumer electronics, telecommunications, wireless, automotive, computing, and aerospace and defense industries. Teradyne provides semiconductor test systems, military/aerospace test instrumentation and systems, storage test systems, and circuit-board test and inspection systems. It also offers wireless test solutions for the development and manufacturing of wireless devices, including tablets, notebooks/laptops, smart phones, personal computer peripherals, other Wi-Fi enabled devices. It services integrated device manufacturers, outsourced semiconductor assembly and test providers, wafer foundries, manufacturers of circuit boards, and automotive companies, among others. The company along with its subsidiaries and offices, operates in the US, Asia and Europe. Teradyne is headquartered at Massachusetts, the US.
Teradyne, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Teradyne reports strong revenue and earnings growth in second quarter and first half 2017
Jun 19,2017: Teradyne elects Marilyn Matz to its Board of Directors
Apr 26,2017: Teradyne reports 6% revenue growth year on year in first quarter 2017
Jan 25,2017: Teradyne reports record fourth quarter orders, fiscal year 2016 results
Oct 26,2016: Teradyne reports third quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Teradyne, Inc. - Key Facts
- Teradyne, Inc. - Key Employees
- Teradyne, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Teradyne, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Teradyne, Inc. - History
- Teradyne, Inc. - Company Statement
- Teradyne, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Teradyne, Inc. - Business Description
- Teradyne, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Teradyne, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Teradyne, Inc. - Strengths
- Teradyne, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Teradyne, Inc. - Opportunities
- Teradyne, Inc. - Threats
- Teradyne, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Apr 26, 2017: Teradyne reports 6% revenue growth year on year in first quarter 2017
- Jan 25, 2017: Teradyne reports record fourth quarter orders, fiscal year 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- Teradyne, Inc., Key Facts
- Teradyne, Inc., Key Employees
- Teradyne, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Teradyne, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Teradyne, Inc., History
- Teradyne, Inc., Other Locations
- Teradyne, Inc., Subsidiaries
- Teradyne, Inc., Key Competitors
- Teradyne, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Teradyne, Inc., Annual Ratios
- Teradyne, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Teradyne, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Teradyne, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Teradyne, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Teradyne, Inc., Ratio Charts
- Seagate Technology Public Limited Company
- Rohde und Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
- National Instruments Corporation
- LTX-Credence Corp
- Anritsu Company Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Aeroflex Inc
- Advantest Corporation