The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NEC Corp (NEC) is a provider of IT and network technologies solution. The company’s product portfolio includes servers, equipment and network systems for telecommunication carriers, supercomputers, personal computers, tablet terminals, automated teller machines, storage devices, broadcasting video systems, aerospace systems, fire and disaster prevention systems and software. It also offers electronic components and products such as Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, LCD panels, lighting equipment. NEC offers services including system integration, support and outsourcing services. The company offers its products and services to various industries such as airport, space systems, education, healthcare, retail solution, digital broadcasting, digital cinema solution, postal automation, financial services, logistics and telecom. The company has operations in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia- Pacific and Latin America. NEC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
NEC Corp Key Recent Developments
May 24,2018: NEC/Netcracker wins outstanding catalyst communications award for 5G operations
Apr 02,2018: CMIC adopts NEC Voice Recognition Solution for Clinical Trial Support System
Oct 06,2017: NEC completes demonstration project of energy efficient telecom tower sites in India
Aug 07,2017: NEC, SMUD and SpaceTime partner to deliver innovative solutions for electric power companies
Aug 03,2017: New NEC research centre opens in Singapore, to hire more engineers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
NEC Corp - Key Facts
NEC Corp - Key Employees
NEC Corp - Key Employee Biographies
NEC Corp - Major Products and Services
NEC Corp - History
NEC Corp - Company Statement
NEC Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
NEC Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Enterprise Business
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Public Business
Business Segment: System Platform Business
Business Segment: Telecom Carrier Business
NEC Corp - Corporate Strategy
NEC Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NEC Corp - Strengths
NEC Corp - Weaknesses
NEC Corp - Opportunities
NEC Corp - Threats
NEC Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
NEC Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 24, 2018: NEC/Netcracker wins outstanding catalyst communications award for 5G operations
Apr 02, 2018: CMIC adopts NEC Voice Recognition Solution for Clinical Trial Support System
Oct 06, 2017: NEC completes demonstration project of energy efficient telecom tower sites in India
Aug 07, 2017: NEC, SMUD and SpaceTime partner to deliver innovative solutions for electric power companies
Jul 07, 2017: NEC Display takes home industry honors at InfoComm 2017
Jun 01, 2017: NEC receives award from ITU-AJ for its accomplishments in submarine telecom cables
Apr 19, 2017: NEC and EnspireME to build Europe's largest battery energy storage system in Germany
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
NEC Corp, Key Facts
NEC Corp, Key Employees
NEC Corp, Key Employee Biographies
NEC Corp, Major Products and Services
NEC Corp, History
NEC Corp, Other Locations
NEC Corp, Subsidiaries
NEC Corp, Key Competitors
NEC Corp, Ratios based on current share price
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
NEC Corp, Interim Ratios
NEC Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
NEC Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
NEC Corp, Ratio Charts