The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Datalogic S.p.A. (Datalogic), subsidiary of Hydra S.p.A, is an automatic data capture and industrial automation solutions provider. It designs, manufactures and sells bar code readers, data collection mobile computers, sensors, vision systems and laser marking systems. The company’s product portfolio consists of in-counter/on-counter scanners/scales; presentation scanners; general duty handheld scanners; industrial handheld scanners; mobile computers; self shopping/store automation; loss prevention; OEM products; fixed industrial barcode readers; sensors; safety; laser marking; dimensioner and integrated systems. Datalogic offers solutions to automotive, food-beverages, electronics, transportation and logistics, healthcare and retail industries. It has operations in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and other parts of the world through its subsidiaries. Datalogic is headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
Datalogic S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2016: Datalogic announces new governance model
Dec 07,2016: Datalogic receives top honor at Inspect Awards 2017
Nov 11,2016: The Board of directors approves the quarterly financial report confirmed growth of all economic indicators
Oct 24,2016: Datalogic: Preliminary sales revenues up by 4.6% to 139.9 million Euro in the third quarter of 2016 compared to 133.8 million Euro in the third quarter of 2015
Oct 18,2016: Datalogic appoints Alessandro D'Aniello CFO, replacing Stefano Biordi
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Key Facts
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Key Employees
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
- Datalogic S.p.A. - History
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Company Statement
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Business Description
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
- Datalogic S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Strengths
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Weaknesses
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Opportunities
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Threats
- Datalogic S.p.A. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 20, 2016: Datalogic announces new governance model
- Ratio Definitions
- Datalogic S.p.A., Key Facts
- Datalogic S.p.A., Key Employees
- Datalogic S.p.A., Major Products and Services
- Datalogic S.p.A., History
- Datalogic S.p.A., Other Locations
- Datalogic S.p.A., Subsidiaries
- Datalogic S.p.A., Key Competitors
- Datalogic S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
- Datalogic S.p.A., Annual Ratios
- Datalogic S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Datalogic S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Datalogic S.p.A., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Datalogic S.p.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Datalogic S.p.A., Ratio Charts