This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mac Tools, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a supplier of automotive repair tools. It manufactures and markets a wide variety of tools ranging from hand tools, tool boxes, power tools, electronics, and shop equipment. The company's product portfolio comprises oil injectors, heavy duty tube cutters, air conditioning leak detectors, tire inflators, large truck cooling system adaptor, ball joint suspension socket, wheel torque extension, positive rake carbide bits, inline spark tester, wheel thread reset set, scrapers, knifes, LED angle light, pocket UV stick light, motorcycle break pad spreader, master link clip remover, ratchet, sockets, wrenches, and tool storage equipment among others. It distributes these products under Mac Tools brand through direct sales force with a mobile sales force of distributors across the US, Canada, Japan and the UK. Mac Tools is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Mac Tools - Key Facts
Mac Tools - Key Employees
Mac Tools - Major Products and Services
Mac Tools - History
Mac Tools - Company Statement
Mac Tools - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mac Tools - Business Description
Mac Tools - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mac Tools - Strengths
Mac Tools - Weaknesses
Mac Tools - Opportunities
Mac Tools - Threats
Mac Tools - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Mac Tools, Key Facts
Mac Tools, Key Employees
Mac Tools, Major Products and Services
Mac Tools, History
Mac Tools, Other Locations
Mac Tools, Key Competitors