This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The author’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Bloomberg L.P. (Bloomberg) is an international media company that provides business and financial information and news. It provides data, news and analytics through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and BNA. The company delivers Bloomberg news through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, and the Internet. It also publishes magazines, such as Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets and Bloomberg Pursuits. In addition, Bloomberg provides financial products through Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg Tradebook, Bloomberg Briefs, Bloomberg SEF and Bloomberg Indices. Furthermore, the company offers various enterprise and industry products. The company has operations in Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Bloomberg is headquartered in New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Facts
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Employees
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Employee Biographies
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Operational Employees
Bloomberg L.P. - Major Products and Services
Bloomberg L.P. - History
Bloomberg L.P. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bloomberg L.P. - Business Description
Bloomberg L.P. - Corporate Strategy
Bloomberg L.P. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bloomberg L.P. - Strengths
Bloomberg L.P. - Weaknesses
Bloomberg L.P. - Opportunities
Bloomberg L.P. - Threats
Bloomberg L.P. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Bloomberg L.P., Key Facts
Bloomberg L.P., Key Employees
Bloomberg L.P., Key Employee Biographies
Bloomberg L.P., Key Operational Employees
Bloomberg L.P., Major Products and Services
Bloomberg L.P., History
Bloomberg L.P., Subsidiaries
Bloomberg L.P., Key Competitors