This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Moldex-Metric, Inc. (Moldex) is a manufacturer and supplier of hearing and respiratory protection products to government and healthcare markets. Its major products include respirators; disposable, reusable and metal detectable ear plugs; earplug dispensers; earmuffs for protection against noise; FFP-masks; medical masks; pleated filter technology for protection against dust; mist and fume; compact masks, half masks and full face masks and filter systems for protection against gas, vapor and dust. The company has manufacturing facilities and warehouses in Europe and the US. The company markets its products through sales offices and distributors around the world. Moldex is headquartered in Culver City, California, the US.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Key Facts
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Key Employees
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Key Operational Employees
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - History
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Business Description
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Strengths
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Weaknesses
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Opportunities
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Threats
Moldex-Metric, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Key Facts
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Key Employees
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Key Operational Employees
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Major Products and Services
Moldex-Metric, Inc., History
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Other Locations
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Subsidiaries
Moldex-Metric, Inc., Key Competitors