1h Free Analyst TimeSchiller AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSchiller AG (Schiller) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and supplies cardiac and pulmonary diagnostic devices, patient monitoring and defibrillation, and software solutions. The company's key products include electrocardiography, emergency care and resuscitation, pulmonary function testing, blood pressure, diagnostic station, radiology and interventional cardiology, patient monitoring, critical care, medical IT, robotics, and consumables. It also offers ECG simulation-based e-training services. The company has its facilities in France, Switzerland, Germany, India, China, and Austria. The company distributes products directly and through a network of distributors across the world. Schiller is headquartered in Baar, Zurich, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Schiller AG - Key Facts
- Schiller AG - Key Employees
- Schiller AG - Key Operational Employees
- Schiller AG - Major Products and Services
- Schiller AG - History
- Schiller AG - Company Statement
- Schiller AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Schiller AG - Business Description
- Schiller AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Schiller AG - Strengths
- Schiller AG - Weaknesses
- Schiller AG - Opportunities
- Schiller AG - Threats
- Schiller AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Schiller AG, Key Facts
- Schiller AG, Key Employees
- Schiller AG, Key Operational Employees
- Schiller AG, Major Products and Services
- Schiller AG, History
- Schiller AG, Subsidiaries
- Schiller AG, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn Inc
- Zoll Medical Corp
- LifeWatch AG
- Nihon Kohden Corp