1h Free Analyst TimeEnka Power Systems BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsEnka Power Systems BV (Enka), a subsidiary of ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi AS, is a power generating company. It is an independent power producer of Turkey. It generates electricity using various sources of energy including thermal, natural gas-fired CCPPs, and natural gas-fired SCPPs. Enka owns and operates three thermal power plants, namely, Adapazari, Gebze and Izmir. The company utilizes natural gas for electricity generation in facilities. The company markets electricity to TETAS under an energy sales agreement. The natural gas for power generation is sourced from BOTAS under the natural gas sale agreement. Enka is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Enka Power Systems BV - Key Facts
- Enka Power Systems BV - Key Employees
- Enka Power Systems BV - Major Products and Services
- Enka Power Systems BV - History
- Enka Power Systems BV - Company Statement
- Enka Power Systems BV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Enka Power Systems BV - Business Description
- Enka Power Systems BV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Enka Power Systems BV - Strengths
- Enka Power Systems BV - Weaknesses
- Enka Power Systems BV - Opportunities
- Enka Power Systems BV - Threats
- Enka Power Systems BV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Enka Power Systems BV, Key Facts
- Enka Power Systems BV, Key Employees
- Enka Power Systems BV, Major Products and Services
- Enka Power Systems BV, History
- Enka Power Systems BV, Other Locations
- Enka Power Systems BV, Subsidiaries
- Enka Power Systems BV, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Turcas Elektrik Uretim AS
- Gama Enerji AS
- Calik Enerji Elektrik Uetim ve Madencilik AS