This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAccredo Health Group Inc (AHG), a subsidiary of Express Scripts, is a supplier of specialized pharmacy products and services to patients with complex and chronic conditions. The company focuses on injectable, infused and oral medications. It offers specialized pharmacy services for various conditions such as cancer, hepatitis C, HIV, infertility, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, growth hormone deficiency, hemophilia and other bleeding disorders, pulmonary arterial hypertension, pulmonary fibrosis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, respiratory syncytial virus, among others. The company also offers training, education and support, in-home nursing, and clinical and reimbursement services. AHG is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.
Accredo Health Group Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 10, 2022: Evernorth's Accredo earns URAC Rare Disease Pharmacy Center of Excellence Designation
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Key Facts
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Key Employees
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Accredo Health Group Inc - History
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Business Description
- Accredo Health Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Strengths
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Opportunities
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Threats
- Accredo Health Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 10, 2022: Evernorth's Accredo earns URAC Rare Disease Pharmacy Center of Excellence Designation
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Accredo Health Group Inc, Key Facts
- Accredo Health Group Inc, Key Employees
- Accredo Health Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Accredo Health Group Inc, History
- Accredo Health Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Accredo Health Group Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Option Care Health Inc
- CVS Health Corp
- Community Health Group
- Paragon Healthcare Inc
- WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corp
- Acceleron Pharma Inc