This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Metsa Tissue Corporation (Metsa Tissue) a subsidiary of Metsa Group, is a manufacturer of paper products. It supplies tissue papers, baking papers, cooking papers and related products for household and professional use. The company offers wide range of products that includes toilet papers, household paper towels, handkerchiefs, facial tissues and napkins, greaseproof paper, and base paper for labels. Metsa Tissue also offers a wide range of hygiene solutions for workplaces, hotels, healthcare centers, washrooms, and spas. The company markets these products under brands such as Lambi, Serla, Mola, Tento, Katrin, and SAGA. It operates manufacturing facilities in Finland, Germany, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, and Sweden. The company has operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa through its offices and subsidiaries. Metsa Tissue is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Metsa Tissue Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 21, 2017: Metsä Tissue appointed Juha Pilli-Sihvola as a new CFO
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Key Facts
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Key Employees
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - History
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Company Statement
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Company Overview
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Business Description
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Strengths
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Weaknesses
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Opportunities
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Threats
- Metsa Tissue Corporation - Key Competitors
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, Key Facts
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, Key Employees
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, History
- Metsa Tissue Corporation, Key Competitors