This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsGould Paper Corp (JP Gould), a subsidiary of Japan Pulp and Paper Company Limited is a supplier of paper, pulp, and specialty substrates. The company manufactures and supplies paper for commercial printing, newsprint, direct mail, envelopes, catalogs, and specialty applications. It supplies paperboard and packaging grades and manages paper conversion operations. JP Gould serves a diverse customer base across industries such as healthcare, consumer packaged goods, food and beverages, electronics, cosmetics, and confectionaries among others. It operates in several countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Oceania. JP Gould is headquartered in New York, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Gould Paper Corp - Key Facts
- Gould Paper Corp - Key Employees
- Gould Paper Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Gould Paper Corp - Major Products and Services
- Gould Paper Corp - History
- Gould Paper Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Gould Paper Corp - Business Description
- Gould Paper Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gould Paper Corp - Strengths
- Gould Paper Corp - Weaknesses
- Gould Paper Corp - Opportunities
- Gould Paper Corp - Threats
- Gould Paper Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Gould Paper Corp, Key Facts
- Gould Paper Corp, Key Employees
- Gould Paper Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Gould Paper Corp, Major Products and Services
- Gould Paper Corp, History
- Gould Paper Corp, Other Locations
- Gould Paper Corp, Subsidiaries
- Gould Paper Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Midland Paper, Packaging & Supplies
- Central Lewmar, LLC
- Cascades Inc
- Domtar Paper Company, LLC
- Stora Enso Oyj
- International Paper Co