This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Agribusiness (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 400 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 400 largest Agribusiness (GLOBAL) companies.
The Agribusiness (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example ALLIED FARMERS LIMITED has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY KVITON is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 400 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 13.5%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
o 9 companies look ripe for takeover with sales increasing but profits down meaning a more prudent management is necessary.
o 49 of the Top 200 achieved greater than 20% increase in sales last year.
o Last year 25 companies made a pre-tax loss.
o 89 companies saw sales fall last year.
o 84 of your competitors have seen a fall in their overall financial strength.
The report delivers an instant verdict on each company using an uncomplicated written and graphical summary in one language and monetary currency. In addition, a new 100 page industry review is now also included highlighting the changing dynamics of your market.