The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deere & Company (John Deere) provides advanced products and services to the agriculture and construction industry. It manufactures and distributes agricultural, construction and forestry equipment and related service parts. The company’s portfolio of products includes agriculture and turf equipment and related service parts, and other outdoor power products; and machines and service parts used in construction, earthmoving, material handling and timber harvesting. The company also finances sales and lease of new and used equipment, provides wholesale financing and extended equipment warranties. The company markets its products through its worldwide network of dealers and distributors. John Deere is headquartered in Moline, Illinois, the US.
Deere & Co Key Recent Developments
Feb 16, 2018: Deere Reports First-Quarter Loss of $535 Million, Including Effect of U.S. Tax Reform Legislation; Adjusted Net Income Totals $430 Million
Dec 06, 2017: Deere & Co. appoints Charles Holliday Jr. to board
Dec 06, 2017: Holliday elected to Deere & Company board of directors
Nov 22, 2017: Deere reports earnings of $510 million for fourth quarter and $2.159 billion for year
Sep 03, 2017: John Deere facility in Dubuque adds 250 production jobs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Deere & Co - Key Facts
- Deere & Co - Key Employees
- Deere & Co - Key Employee Biographies
- Deere & Co - Major Products and Services
- Deere & Co - History
- Deere & Co - Company Statement
- Deere & Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Deere & Co - Business Description
- Business Segment: Agriculture and Turf
- Business Segment: Construction and Forestry
- Business Segment: Financials Services
- Business Segment: Other revenues
- Geographical Segment: Outside US and Canada
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: US and Canada
- Key Stats
- R&D Overview
- Deere & Co - Corporate Strategy
- Deere & Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Deere & Co - Strengths
- Deere & Co - Weaknesses
- Deere & Co - Opportunities
- Deere & Co - Threats
- Deere & Co - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Feb 16, 2018: Deere Reports First-Quarter Loss of $535 Million, Including Effect of U.S. Tax Reform Legislation; Adjusted Net Income Totals $430 Million
- Dec 06, 2017: Holliday elected to Deere & Company board of directors
- Nov 22, 2017: Deere reports earnings of $510 million for fourth quarter and $2.159 billion for year
- Aug 18, 2017: Deere announces third-quarter earnings of $642 million
- May 19, 2017: Deere announces second-quarter earnings of $802 million
- Feb 17, 2017: Deere announces Q1 earnings of $194 Million
- Ratio Definitions
- Deere & Co, Key Facts
- Deere & Co, Key Employees
- Deere & Co, Key Employee Biographies
- Deere & Co, Major Products and Services
- Deere & Co, History
- Deere & Co, Subsidiaries
- Deere & Co, Key Competitors
- Deere & Co, Ratios based on current share price
- Deere & Co, Annual Ratios
- Deere & Co, Annual Ratios
- Deere & Co, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Deere & Co, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Deere & Co, Ratio Charts