The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Grainger plc (Grainger) is a professional residential landlord. It owns, acquires, develops, rents, and manages residential properties. In addition, the company owns a large portfolio of residential buildings on regulated tenancy agreements, which includes acquisition, renting and successive sale of the property. Moreover, the company with APG, a leading institutional investor co-invests in the market-let residential investment fund GRIP in the UK. Furthermore, Grainger offers asset management, property management, and fund management services to the fund. The company also has a development team that manages the development process of its acquired private rented sector (PRS) portfolio. The company also operate property management teams in London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham. Grainger is headquartered in Newcastle, England, the UK.
Grainger Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2017: Grainger reports full year 2017 results
Aug 30,2017: Grainger announces directorate change
Jun 19,2017: Grainger announces half year results for the six months ended 31 March 2017
Jan 04,2017: Grainger chairman Ford to leave
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Grainger Plc - Key Facts
Grainger Plc - Key Employees
Grainger Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Grainger Plc - Major Products and Services
Grainger Plc - History
Grainger Plc - Company Statement
Grainger Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Grainger Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Development
Business Segment: Funds
Business Segment: Residential
Grainger Plc - Corporate Strategy
Grainger Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Grainger Plc - Strengths
Grainger Plc - Weaknesses
Grainger Plc - Opportunities
Grainger Plc - Threats
Grainger Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 30, 2017: Grainger announces directorate change
Jun 19, 2017: Grainger announces half year results for the six months ended 31 March 2017
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Grainger Plc, Key Facts
Grainger Plc, Key Employees
Grainger Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Grainger Plc, Major Products and Services
Grainger Plc, History
Grainger Plc, Other Locations
Grainger Plc, Subsidiaries
Grainger Plc, Key Competitors
Grainger Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Grainger Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Grainger Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Grainger Plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Grainger Plc, Ratio Charts