The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Grendene S.A. (Grendene) is a designer, producer and distributor of footwear and an exporter of furniture products. Its product portfolio includes a wide range of footwear for men, women and children. Along with its subsidiaries, the company specializes in manufacturing of synthetic footwear, made from ethylene vinyl acetate and poly vinyl chloride. The company markets these products under its own brands including Melissa, Grendha, Ilhabela, Zaxy, Rider, Cartago, Ipanema, Pega Forte, Grendene Kids and Grendene Baby. It also offers products under third party and licensed brands such as Xuxa, Gisele Bundchen, Ivete Sangalo, Mormaii, and Guga Kuerten among others. The company sells its products to the Brazilian market consisting commercial representatives, distributors and direct exports. Grendene is headquartered in Sobral, Brazil.
Grendene S.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 20,2016: Grendene Q3 profit increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Grendene S.A. - Key Facts
Grendene S.A. - Key Employees
Grendene S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Grendene S.A. - Major Products and Services
Grendene S.A. - History
Grendene S.A. - Company Statement
Grendene S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Grendene S.A. - Business Description
Grendene S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Grendene S.A. - Strengths
Grendene S.A. - Weaknesses
Grendene S.A. - Opportunities
Grendene S.A. - Threats
Grendene S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 20, 2016: Grendene Q3 profit increases
Section 5 - Appendix
About the publisher
List of Tables
Grendene S.A., Key Facts
Grendene S.A., Key Employees
Grendene S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Grendene S.A., Major Products and Services
Grendene S.A., History
Grendene S.A., Other Locations
Grendene S.A., Subsidiaries
Grendene S.A., Key Competitors
Grendene S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Grendene S.A., Annual Ratios
Grendene S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Grendene S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont)
Grendene S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Grendene S.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Grendene S.A., Ratio Charts