1h Free Analyst TimeMovado Group Inc (MOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Movado Group Inc (Movado) is a designer and manufacturer of watches. The company offers a variety of watches ranging from exclusive watches, luxury watches, accessible luxury watches, moderate and fashion watches to mass market watches. The company markets watches under own brands such as Movado, Ebel, MVMT, Olivia Burton and Concord. It also engaged in distribution watches of various third-party brands such as Coach, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Calvin Klein, Scuderia Ferrari watches. Movado operates manufacturing facilities in Switzerland and sales and distribution offices in China, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, Mexico, Switzerland, the UK and the UAE. Movado is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Movado Group Inc - Key Facts
- Movado Group Inc - Key Employees
- Movado Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Movado Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- Movado Group Inc - History
- Movado Group Inc - Company Statement
- Movado Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Movado Group Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Company Stores
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Watch and Accessory Brands
- Geographical Segment: International
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: The US
- Movado Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Movado Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Movado Group Inc - Strengths
- Movado Group Inc - Weaknesses
- Movado Group Inc - Opportunities
- Movado Group Inc - Threats
- Movado Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Movado Group Inc, Key Facts
- Movado Group Inc, Key Employees
- Movado Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Movado Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- Movado Group Inc, History
- Movado Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- Movado Group Inc, Key Competitors
- Movado Group Inc, Annual Ratios
- Movado Group Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Movado Group Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Movado Group Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA
- TAG Heuer SA
- Fossil Group Inc
- The Swatch Group Ltd
- Citizen Watch Co Ltd
- Ralph Lauren Corp
- Seiko Holdings Corp
- Guess Inc