This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHallmark Cards Inc (Hallmark) is a family-owned manufacturer of greeting cards. The company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies gift wrap, greeting cards, story books, ornaments, and other products. It distributes products through retail outlets and independently owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores across the world. Hallmark’s major brands include Hallmark Cards, Gift Collections, Crayola, Crown Center, The Crayola Experience, and DaySprins. The company markets its products and services through online at hallmark.com. It also offers e-greeting cards through various sources. Hallmark enables children’s creativity through Crayola crayons, art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. The company has business operations in Australia, Germany, the UK, India, Canada, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, Belgium, and other countries. Hallmark is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Key Facts
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Key Employees
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Major Products and Services
- Hallmark Cards Inc - History
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Company Statement
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Business Description
- Hallmark Cards Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Strengths
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Weaknesses
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Opportunities
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Threats
- Hallmark Cards Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Key Facts
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Key Employees
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Major Products and Services
- Hallmark Cards Inc, History
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Other Locations
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Subsidiaries
- Hallmark Cards Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tuesday Morning Corp
- Scholastic Corp
- CSS Industries Inc
- Cimpress Plc
- Amscan Holdings Inc
- American Greetings Corp