This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHESTA Super Fund (HESTA) is an industry super fund, which offers superannuation plans, insurance, investment options, and retirement planning advisory services to individuals involved in the health and community services. The fund makes investments in diversified assets including cash, equities market, debt markets, and in companies with the best combination of financial, environmental, and social performance. In addition to the above, HESTA offers advisory on planning retirement, and projection calculators and programs designed to provide knowledge on super, retirement, family finances and personal budgeting. The fund’s insurance plans comprises of coverage on death, permanent disablement, terminal illness, income protection and parental leave. The fund has an ongoing partnership with Members Equity Bank to provide exclusive offers and discounts on banking and health insurance products in Australia. HESTA is headquartered in Carlton South, Victoria, Australia.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- HESTA Super Fund - Key Facts
- HESTA Super Fund - Key Employees
- HESTA Super Fund - Key Employee Biographies
- HESTA Super Fund - Major Products and Services
- HESTA Super Fund - History
- HESTA Super Fund - Company Statement
- HESTA Super Fund - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- HESTA Super Fund - Business Description
- HESTA Super Fund - Corporate Strategy
- HESTA Super Fund - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HESTA Super Fund - Strengths
- HESTA Super Fund - Weaknesses
- HESTA Super Fund - Opportunities
- HESTA Super Fund - Threats
- HESTA Super Fund - Key Competitors
- HESTA Super Fund, Recent Deals Summary
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- HESTA Super Fund, Key Facts
- HESTA Super Fund, Key Employees
- HESTA Super Fund, Key Employee Biographies
- HESTA Super Fund, Major Products and Services
- HESTA Super Fund, History
- HESTA Super Fund, Subsidiaries
- HESTA Super Fund, Key Competitors
- HESTA Super Fund, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Map Superannuation Fund
- Colonial First State Investments Limited
- MLC Ltd Private Clients
- NSF Nominees Pty Limited
- VicSuper Pty Ltd
- Sunsuper Pty Ltd