This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTrane Inc (Trane), a subsidiary of Ingersoll-Rand, is a provider of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The company offers a wide range of dehumidifying and air cleaning products, service and parts support, financing solutions, and advanced building controls. Its product portfolio includes chillers, air handlers, terminal devices, heat pumps, thermostats, and other controls. The company also provides software tools for the analysis and design of such systems. Trane serves building owners, engineers, and construction agents across the healthcare, government, hospitality, education, data centers, indoor agriculture, retail, and commercial real estate sectors. The company has a presence in North America, Europe, The Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Trane is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Trane Inc Key Recent DevelopmentsSep 25, 2021: Construction underway on community-designed public plaza in Parkland neighborhood
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Trane Inc - Key Facts
- Trane Inc - Key Employees
- Trane Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Trane Inc - Major Products and Services
- Trane Inc - History
- Trane Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Trane Inc - Business Description
- Trane Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Trane Inc - Strengths
- Trane Inc - Weaknesses
- Trane Inc - Opportunities
- Trane Inc - Threats
- Trane Inc - Key Competitors
- Trane Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Sep 25, 2021: Construction underway on community-designed public plaza in Parkland neighborhood
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Trane Inc, Key Facts
- Trane Inc, Key Employees
- Trane Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Trane Inc, Major Products and Services
- Trane Inc, History
- Trane Inc, Other Locations
- Trane Inc, Subsidiaries
- Trane Inc, Key Competitors
- Trane Inc, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Goodman Global, Inc.
- Carrier Global Corp
- Lennox International Inc
- Nordyne, Inc.
- Rheem Manufacturing Company