The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Discovery Inc (Discovery) is a media company. It produces and co-produces content in the areas of general entertainment, adventure, heroes, home, food and travel, sports, crime and investigation, survival, exploration, health and kids’ genres; and distributes that on different distribution platforms, including pay-television, free-to-air and broadcast, digital distribution platforms and content licensing agreements. The company also operates a portfolio of production studios and digital direct-to-consumer products. Discovery’s television brands include the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, HGTV, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Food Network, MotorTrend, Trvl Channel and Eurosport. The company operates business in the US and other countries. Discovery is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Discovery Inc - Key Facts
- Discovery Inc - Key Employees
- Discovery Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Discovery Inc - Major Products and Services
- Discovery Inc - History
- Discovery Inc - Company Statement
- Discovery Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Discovery Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate and Other
- Business Segment: International Networks
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: US Networks
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Non-US
- Geographical Segment: US
- Discovery Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Discovery Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Discovery Inc - Strengths
- Discovery Inc - Weaknesses
- Discovery Inc - Opportunities
- Discovery Inc - Threats
- Discovery Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Discovery Inc, Key Facts
- Discovery Inc, Key Employees
- Discovery Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Discovery Inc, Major Products and Services
- Discovery Inc, History
- Discovery Inc, Other Locations
- Discovery Inc, Subsidiaries
- Discovery Inc, Key Competitors
- Discovery Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Discovery Inc, Annual Ratios
- Discovery Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Discovery Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Discovery Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Activision Blizzard Inc
- Charter Communications Inc
- Fox Corp
- AMC Networks Inc
- Netflix Inc
- Nexstar Media Group Inc
- Warner Media LLC
- ViacomCBS Inc
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
- Walt Disney Co