The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Discovery Inc (Discovery) formerly Discovery Communications Inc, is an Internet protocol media company. It produces content across crime and investigation, exploration, sports, health, automobiles, survival, lifestyle, adventure, general entertainment, heroes, and kids; and distributes that across different distribution platforms, including pay-television, free-to-air and broadcast, digital distribution platforms, and content licensing agreements. The company also operates a portfolio of websites, production studios, digital direct-to-consumer products, and curriculum-based education products and services. Discovery’s television brands include Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, HGTV, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Food Network, Velocity (known as Turbo outside of the US), and Eurosport. The company operates business in the US and other countries. Discovery is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, the US.
Discovery Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 13, 2018: Alex Wellen Named President & General Manager, Motor Trend Group
Jun 05, 2018: TLC appoints Rick Holzman as senior vice president, programming and strategy
May 08, 2018: Discovery releases Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 19, 2018: Jane Latman Named General Manager, Travel Channel
Nov 30, 2017: Discovery names Kasia Kieli as head of Europe, Middle East, Africa
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Discovery Inc - Key Facts
- Discovery Inc - Key Employees
- Discovery Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Discovery Inc - Major Products and Services
- Discovery Inc - History
- Discovery Inc - Company Statement
- Discovery Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Discovery Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Education and Other
- Business Segment: International Networks
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: U.S. Networks
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Non-US
- Geographical Segment: The US
- Discovery Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Discovery Inc - Strengths
- Discovery Inc - Weaknesses
- Discovery Inc - Opportunities
- Discovery Inc - Threats
- Discovery Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Discovery Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Jun 13, 2018: Alex Wellen Named President & General Manager, Motor Trend Group
- Apr 19, 2018: Jane Latman Named General Manager, Travel Channel
- Ratio Definitions
- Discovery Inc, Key Facts
- Discovery Inc, Key Employees
- Discovery Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Discovery Inc, Major Products and Services
- Discovery Inc, History
- Discovery Inc, Other Locations
- Discovery Inc, Subsidiaries
- Discovery Inc, Key Competitors
- Discovery Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Discovery Inc, Annual Ratios
- Discovery Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Discovery Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Discovery Inc, Interim Ratios
- Discovery Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Discovery Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Discovery Inc, Ratio Charts