The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Stockmann plc (Stockmann) is a retail trade company. It operates department stores, fashion chains and distance retail. Stockmann has operations in merchandize areas such as fashion, cosmetics, home, food and others. The company’s product portfolio includes cosmetics, accessories, clothing, foot wear, underwear, living and swimwear, bags, make-up, Lingerie, skin care products, wallets and watches for men, kids and women. It stocks labels such as Sensai, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Biotherm, Andiata, DKNY and Esprit among others. The company also, owns and leases retail assets in Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn and Riga. It has operations in Finland; Sweden and Norway; Baltic, Russia and other countries. Stockmann is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Stockmann plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 16,2017: Stockmann Group's half year financial report 1 January - 30 June 2017
Apr 28,2017: Stockmann Q1 loss up
Feb 15,2017: Stockmann appoints new CFO and member of management team
Oct 30,2016: Stockmann returns to profit in Q3 2016
Oct 28,2016: Anna Salmi appointed Stockmann’s chief customer officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Stockmann plc - Key Facts
Stockmann plc - Key Employees
Stockmann plc - Key Employee Biographies
Stockmann plc - Major Products and Services
Stockmann plc - History
Stockmann plc - Company Statement
Stockmann plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Stockmann plc - Business Description
Stockmann plc - Corporate Strategy
Stockmann plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Stockmann plc - Strengths
Stockmann plc - Weaknesses
Stockmann plc - Opportunities
Stockmann plc - Threats
Stockmann plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2017: Stockmann Group's half year financial report 1 January - 30 June 2017
Apr 28, 2017: Stockmann Q1 loss up
Feb 15, 2017: Stockmann appoints new CFO and member of management team
Section 5 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
Stockmann plc, Key Facts
Stockmann plc, Key Employees
Stockmann plc, Key Employee Biographies
Stockmann plc, Major Products and Services
Stockmann plc, History
Stockmann plc, Other Locations
Stockmann plc, Subsidiaries
Stockmann plc, Key Competitors
Stockmann plc, Ratios based on current share price
Stockmann plc, Annual Ratios
Stockmann plc, Annual Ratios (Cont
Stockmann plc, Annual Ratios (Cont
Stockmann plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Stockmann plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Stockmann plc, Ratio Charts