The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc (Bloomsbury) is a producer, publisher and distributor of books and educational materials. Its product portfolio includes books and e-books in fiction, non-fiction, children’s, academic and specialist trade publishing. It also facilitates content commissioning and author management services, editorial and curation services, design and production services, marketing and publicity, strategy and execution operations and project management. The company delivers content to professionals in fields of international tax, Indian indirect tax and corporate law and to other individuals. Bloomsbury offers its products and services through proprietary channels, retail stores, entertaining children’s media platforms and websites. The company operates in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Bloomsbury is headquartered at Bedford Square, London, the UK.
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 16,2017: Richard Lambert appointed Bloomsbury chairman
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Key Facts
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Key Employees
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Major Products and Services
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - History
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Company Statement
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer
Business Segment: Non-Consumer
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: UK
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Corporate Strategy
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Strengths
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Weaknesses
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Opportunities
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Threats
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Key Facts
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Key Employees
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Major Products and Services
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, History
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Subsidiaries
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Key Competitors
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Annual Ratios
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Ratio Charts
- The Quarto Group, Inc.
- Speechmark Publishing Ltd
- RELX Group plc
- Penguin Random House LLC
- Penguin Books Ltd.
- Pearson Education Ltd
- MacMillan Publishers
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Haynes Publishing Group PLC
- HarperCollins Publisher