The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsMustek Ltd (Mustek) procures, assembles, and distributes personal computers and ICT products. The company's product portfolio comprises printers, laptops, monitors, personal computers, scalable networking products, components and accessories, consumer electronics, peripherals, gaming products, enterprise drones and build-to-order PCs and servers, and surveillance scalable networking products. It also offers mobility solutions, cloud services and solutions, storage solutions, point of sale solutions, power solutions, end-to-end security solutions, vertical solutions such as large format displays and data center solutions. It markets products under Mecer brand. The company has business operations across South and East Africa, and Taiwan. Mustek is headquartered in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mustek Ltd - Key Facts
- Mustek Ltd - Key Employees
- Mustek Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Mustek Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Mustek Ltd - History
- Mustek Ltd - Company Statement
- Mustek Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mustek Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Mustek
- Business Segment: Rectron
- Geographical Segment: East Africa
- Geographical Segment: South Africa
- Geographical Segment: Taiwan
- Mustek Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Mustek Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mustek Ltd - Strengths
- Mustek Ltd - Weaknesses
- Mustek Ltd - Opportunities
- Mustek Ltd - Threats
- Mustek Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Mustek Ltd, Key Facts
- Mustek Ltd, Key Employees
- Mustek Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Mustek Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Mustek Ltd, History
- Mustek Ltd, Other Locations
- Mustek Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Mustek Ltd, Key Competitors
- Mustek Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Mustek Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Mustek Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Mustek Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Mustek Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Pine Technology Holdings Ltd
- Esquire Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- Avtech Corporation
- Alviva Holdings Ltd
- Founder Technology Group Co Ltd