- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telstra Corp Ltd (Telstra) provides telecommunications and information services. The company provides telecommunications products and services such as home and mobile phones and devices, fixed and wireless internet and Pay TV, mobility solutions, business application and services. Telstra provides network based solutions and services to enterprises and government organizations. The company also undertakes the construction of infrastructure for fixed, mobile, Internet Protocol (IP) and data networks. It provides products and services under the brand name of Telstra. The company has presence in Philippines, Thailand, British Virgin Islands, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, New Zealand and India. Telstra is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Telstra Corp Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2018: Telstra slashes bonuses, says sorry for executive pay
Aug 15, 2018: Telstra FY net profit down
Aug 14, 2018: Telstra director Steve Vamos to retire
Jul 30, 2018: Telstra announces new topline organisational structure and leadership team
Jul 30, 2018: Telstra's head of technology out in restructure
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Telstra Corp Ltd - Key Facts
Telstra Corp Ltd - Key Employees
Telstra Corp Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Telstra Corp Ltd - Major Products and Services
Telstra Corp Ltd - History
Telstra Corp Ltd - Company Statement
Telstra Corp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Telstra Corp Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Telstra Consumer and Small Business
Business Segment: Telstra Enterprise
Business Segment: Telstra InfraCo
Business Segment: Telstra Operations
Business Segment: Telstra Wholesale
Telstra Corp Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Telstra Corp Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Telstra Corp Ltd - Strengths
Telstra Corp Ltd - Weaknesses
Telstra Corp Ltd - Opportunities
Telstra Corp Ltd - Threats
Telstra Corp Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Telstra Corp Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jul 10, 2018: Group Managing Director Networks, Mike Wright to step down from Telstra
Jul 05, 2018: Wind farm powers surge in green energy at Monash
Mar 26, 2018: Telstra exits Premium Direct Billing service and agrees to ACCC penalty
Dec 22, 2017: University of Melbourne Joins Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria
Dec 21, 2017: Telstra Led Consortium Supports Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria
May 31, 2017: Government thanks Telstra for calling on Queensland for solar jobs
Feb 16, 2017: Telstra H1 profit decreases
Jan 30, 2017: Telstra appoints new chairman of Foxtel pay-TV business
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Telstra Corp Ltd, Key Facts
Telstra Corp Ltd, Key Employees
Telstra Corp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Telstra Corp Ltd, Major Products and Services
Telstra Corp Ltd, History
Telstra Corp Ltd, Subsidiaries
Telstra Corp Ltd, Key Competitors
Telstra Corp Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Telstra Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios
Telstra Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Telstra Corp Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Telstra Corp Ltd, Interim Ratios
Telstra Corp Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Telstra Corp Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Telstra Corp Ltd, Ratio Charts
- T-Systems Multimedia Solutions Gmbh
- Amazon.com Inc
- Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Ltd
- Telefonica SA
- Interoute Communications Ltd
- Singtel Optus Pty Ltd
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Rackspace Hosting Inc
- BT Global Services Limited
- AT&T Inc
- International Business Machines Corp
- CenturyLink Inc
- iiNet Limited
- Orange Business Services SAS
- Verizon Communications Inc
- Spark New Zealand Ltd
- vividwireless Pty Ltd
- Singapore Telecommunications Ltd